WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
User data may be shared with Prizos to improve order processing and customer service. It may also be used both for marketing research purposes and customer relation management, it being specified that some of those providers are not located in the European Union.
What is done with your personal information?
User data collected helps us to personalize our website according to each user wishes and preferences. Offering you the most spontaneous and friendly surfing experience is our priority. Data collected are for statistical purposes only and help us to:
- Process orders
- Deliver products and services
- Process payments and communicate with you about your orders, products, services and promotional offers
- Keep and update our database and your accounts with us
- Propose a unique and targeted navigation experience
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse on our website
By completing an order or signing up, you agree to receive
- Emails associated with finalizing your order, which may contain relevant offers from third parties
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features to make your navigation experience unique and targeted.
Prizos uses Google Analytics and Webtrekk GmbH (Click Here) for marketing and personal data optimization purposes. Jumia also uses Google Digital Marketing to propose targeted offers.
To find out more:
- About Google Analytics: Click Here
- About Webtrekk GmbH: Click Here
- About Google Digital Marketing: Click Here
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
If you are concerned about your data you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.